Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday: I Love You More


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


I Love You More

By Jennifer Murphy
Publication Date: June 17

From Amazon:

Picasso Lane is 12 years old when her father, Oliver, is murdered at their summer beach house. Her mother, Diana, is the primary suspect—until the police discover his second wife, and then his third. The women say they have never met—but Picasso knows otherwise. Picasso remembers the morning beautiful Jewels showed up at their house, carrying the same purse as her mother, and a family portrait featuring her father with two strange boys. Picasso remembers lifting the phone, listening to late night calls with Bert, a woman heavily pregnant with Oliver's fourth child. As the police circle and a detective named Kyle Kennedy becomes a regular fixture in their home, Picasso tries to make sense of her father's death, the depth of his deceit, and the secrets that bind these three women. 


What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!


24 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa. Now that is a heavy one. I'd look forward to picking that up.

Georgia Dalton said...

That sounds great! I will pick that up!

Tina's Blog said...

This one sounds great - I love the cover!

Unknown said...

What an intriguing story! Definitely adding that to my wishlist - really want to find out who killed her dad!

Laura said...

Sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

I like the sound of this one. Very interesting :)

Happy Wednesday!

My WoW

Kim@Time2Read said...

Ooo....this one sounds good. I'm going to watch for it!

Kristin A. said...

Sounds like that husband in the book was up to no good. Oo maybe he was a spy?! I hope you enjoy.

Unknown said...

Okay, for the first time in ages, you're featuring a book that I can consider reading. My style, totally. Thanks!

Sam's Book Basket said...

Whoo, that sounds great!

Check out my WoW this week: Clickety click ;)

Unknown said...

Wow! That one sounds amazing! I love when you have to figure out stuff and it just unfolds a little bit at a time. Great Pick!

Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree

Here's my WoW

Anonymous said...

Wow....the book you chose sounds really good! I may have to look into adding that to my list - thanks :)

Doctor's Notes said...

I am in love with that cover. So pretty. Great pick this week.

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Whoa. You know what this kind of reminds me of? Mrs. Kimble. (Not the same, but the idea of more than one wife is similar!) Looks mysterious! Thanks for sharing, as always! :D

Crazy Camper said...

Great choice!

Unknown said...

I love the cover, great choice!

Anonymous said...

Ahh I'm definitely adding this to my TBR shelf! This sounds awesome!

joyh82 said...

Great pick, thanks again for hosting and have fun reading. Here is mine.
Joy at Books and Life

Becca F (ReadingTeen) said...

Great pick! Thanks for sharing! :)

Renee said...

Definietly sound interesting. Thanks for sharing and hosting!

Anonymous said...

This sounds interesting! And I love the idea of Waiting On Wednesday!

blackandlime said...

I like the publication date ;)

Selena said...

Wow that book sounds intense...I might check it out! Sorry for the late comment. I barely got my WoW post up on time.

My WoW post

Anonymous said...

OK, this looks really, really good. To the TBR it goes!