Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Friendship


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Friendship
By Emily Gould

Publication Date: July 1

From Amazon:

Bev Tunney and Amy Schein have been best friends for years; now, at thirty, they’re at a crossroads. Bev is a Midwestern striver still mourning a years-old romantic catastrophe. Amy is an East Coast princess whose luck and charm have too long allowed her to cruise through life. Bev is stuck in circumstances that would have barely passed for bohemian in her mid-twenties: temping, living with roommates, drowning in student-loan debt. Amy is still riding the tailwinds of her early success, but her habit of burning bridges is finally catching up to her. And now Bev is pregnant. As Bev and Amy are dragged, kicking and screaming, into real adulthood, they have to face the possibility that growing up might mean growing apart.


What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!


27 comments:

The Reading Nook Reviews said...

I love books like Friendship, so you've piqued my interest! Thanks for sharing!!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, this one looks good!

Unknown said...

You always seem to find ones I've never heard of. It's fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
Here's my WoW

The Cover Contessa said...

Oh, I've never heard of this one. Friendship books are great! Thanks for sharing!

Kim @ Book Munchies said...

You always have such good picks I wouldn't normally choose! Love it.

Rhyno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhyno said...

Looks great! Thanks for the introduction.

JC Jones said...

Sounds like the two may have big problems.

Megan @ Reading Books Like a Boss said...

I hadn't hear of this one! Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

My Waiting on Wednesday Post

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of this book before, but it looks really good!

Unknown said...

I love how you always find interesting books, this one is going on my wish list!

Sweetest Ambrosia said...

Love this. As someone in her late twenties, I'm approaching this sort of change, so the shifting life circumstances of these characters resonate with me a lot. Thanks for sharing!

My WoW

Eva @ All Books Considered said...

Love that cover and the premise!

My WoW

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Interesting pick. Thanks for sharing :)

Happy Wednesday!

My WoW

The Waffle Kitten said...

Thanks for sharing! I'd love to read this one!

Maddy @ Symphony of Words

http://symphofwords.blogspot.com/2014/03/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

Anonymous said...

This one looks good!

Laura said...

Looks good. Potentially emotional. Hope you get to enjoy it!
My WoW

Jolene Louise said...

wow, this looks interesting! I'll check it out! Thanks!

Lexie said...

Sounds like a good book:)

Anonymous said...

This is a great forum! Thought we'd add some Canadian content!

BooksToTheTea said...

Great post!
Here's my WOW http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

BooksToTheTea said...

Great post!
Here's my WOW http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

JoJo said...

My first time participating!! Yay can't wait to see everyone's WOWs

Lisa Mandina said...

This one sounds like one I'd really like! And I love the cover as well. Thanks for sharing!

Beth Hoffman said...

Nice pick, Jill! I've not heard of this book before but it sounds good.

Happy Wednesday!

Sheri said...

Friendship sounds great! Thanks for sharing :)
My WOW!

Vangelina said...

Just entered to put my blog up there on the list!